The Fuel Directory is the independent source of reliable information on all aspects of the service offering at fuel stations nationwide!
- Info on Quality, Price and Availability of petrol and diesel at every location, nationwide
- Forecourt & Convenience store location with detail on product offerings and special offers
- Coffee & Fast Food en-route location on all national brands
- Fuel Rewards programmes – detail as linked to every fuel brand
- Navigation and Contact information
- Instant links to Roadside Emergency support-, Towing-, Panelbeaters- & Auto Repair Services
Today’s forecourt convenience retail customers expect fresh quality produce, a variety of food concepts to choose from, great coffee and excellent service all round. The Fuel Directory empowers users to have instant access to the location of all preferred products and special offers at their fingertips. Fuel station management teams has direct access to update all service offerings 24/7 nationwide to ensure quick and informed decisions for a highly mobile population!
Fuel Awards Programmes
- Motorists are increasingly taking advantage of rewards programmes offered by Major banks, Retailers, Insurers and Fuel Station Brands.
- Rewards programmes in the form of points, cash backs, miles and other innovative incentives are aggressively competing for consumer spent.
- As most consumers have various Bank-, Retail-, and other loyalty cards, the most preferable choice at a given moment can become overwhelming and even confusing.
- Some of these favoured loyalty cards are Pick n Pay Smart Shopper, Clicks Clubcard, Woolworths Rewards, Discovery, Avios, Dis-Chem, Edgars Thank U, SAA Voyager, and lately the Caltex Freshstop and Shell V-Cards
- The major bank loyalty programmes are FNB E-Bucks, ABSA Rewards, Standard Bank UCount, Nedbank Greenbacks, Discovery Miles, Avios credit card, Diners Club and Tyme Bank (linked to Pick and Pay Smart Shopper).
- The Fuel Directory empower motorists to have the latest info on hand to make informed decisions as to maximize the benefits of fuel spent. Including procedures and requirements on how to gain- as well as rules on spending, those rewards – if applicable.
Get the best / cheapest /closest, fuel fast!
- The Petrol price is highly regulated in Southern Africa with monthly changes as a result mainly due to volatility of the Rand exchange rate, international fuel prices and supply and demand. The region is also divided in zones for coastal and inland areas to compensate for distribution cost differentiation. The Fuel Directory provides instant information to motorist to identify the time and distance to cheapest and brand specific petrol.
- The Diesel price is regulated on wholesale level only. This enables Fuel stations to compete on factors such as price, quality, and location. The Fuel Directory enable drivers to instantly compare these factors to ensure the most cost-effective decision whilst keeping an eye on the convenience store offering at every location.